Welcome to the Phoenix Rod and Gun Club, serving the Valley of the
Sun since 1937.
• The Practical Division Steel matches are back! Check the Calendar for dates. (still looking for USPSA match directors)
• The PRGC Annual Meeting will be held Monday, January 9th, 2017 at 7pm next door to the club at the Phoenix Training Academy.
• The club, and all ranges, will be closed to all members January 4th - 17th, 2017 for range maintenance. Check the club calendar to see what matches are running.
• UPDATE: "CENTERFIRE RIFLES May Only Be Used On The High Power & Public Ranges and No Other Areas." - John Bombardier
• If you're not a current NRA member, click the graphic to the right to get $10 off your new membership to the NRA
• Don't see an event for your area? Want to start one or volunteer? Contact Winston Pendleton at 602-565-8916 or email@example.com
Click here for an up to date Phoenix weather forecast.
With Divisions offering High Power Rifle, Pistol, Practical Firearms,
Small Bore, Junior Small Bore, as well as a member range that is
open to the public during the weekends we have many places for you
to fit in to our group. Feel free to check out the individual division
pages, easily accessed from the Divisions link. You can also check
out the Public Range Link for more information about our weekend public use range.
If you're interested in our schedule or in what may be happening that you
can observe, please take a look at the Calendars link.
Located at the base of South Mountain, right next door to the Phoenix
Police Academy, we are one of the most accessible ranges in the
Valley. Please feel free to look over our site and contact
us with any questions about membership, range use, or anything else
that grabs your interest. Our club officers are available to answer
questions, and you can find their contact information under the
Contact Club Officers link. Also available in the Maps link are
maps that detail exactly where we're located in the valley.
Phoenix Rod and Gun Club
915 West Olney Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85041
7:00AM to Sunset Daily (Later for scheduled Matches)
Public Range Hours
Sat and Sun 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM, May 1st through September 30th
Sat and Sun 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM, October 1st through April 30th
For any questions about the club, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Range Office at 602-276-0510
Animated flag images by 3DFlags.com