Welcome to the Phoenix Rod and Gun Club, serving the Valley of the
Sun since 1937.
• The Junior Smallbore shooters will be returning to their normally scheduled outdoor shooting on September 8, 2012. Please contact the Junior Smallbore Director,
Fred Shapiro at firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions, and see the Current Club Calendar
for scheduled shooting dates.
• Here is the July 2012 Membership Report from our Membership Secretary, George Lyle. (.pdf)
• New guidelines regarding family membership and late renewal fees
have been adopted by the PRGC BoD.
• The new PRGC Bylaws have been published, and are available in PDF format
for you to review. If there is anything that you feel needs changed, make your suggestion
at the next PRGC Board of Directors Meeting, held the second Wednesday of every month at the club.
• The High Power range will be in use every Thursday from 7:00am to 10:00am for Practical Precision Rifle Practice, and every Friday from
7:00am to 10:00am for 500 yard practice. Additionally, all High Power matches will be limited to 30 shooters, with preference shown to those who show up to help set up.
• If you're not a current NRA member, click the graphic to the right to get $10 off your new membership to the NRA
Click here for an up to date Phoenix weather forecast.
With Divisions offering High Power Rifle, Pistol, Practical Firearms,
Small Bore, Junior Small Bore, as well as a member range that is
open to the public during the weekends we have many places for you
to fit in to our group. Feel free to check out the individual division
pages, easily accessed from the Divisions link. You can also check
out the Public Range Link for more information about our weekend public use range.
If you're interested in our schedule or in what may be happening that you
can observe, please take a look at the Calendars link.
Located at the base of South Mountain, right next door to the Phoenix
Police Academy, we are one of the most accessible ranges in the
Valley. Please feel free to look over our site and contact
us with any questions about membership, range use, or anything else
that grabs your interest. Our club officers are available to answer
questions, and you can find their contact information under the
Contact Club Officers link. Also available in the Maps link are
maps that detail exactly where we're located in the valley.
Phoenix Rod and Gun Club
915 West Olney Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85041
7:00AM to Sunset Daily (Later for scheduled Matches)
Public Range Hours
Sat and Sun 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM, May 1st through September 30th
Sat and Sun 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM, October 1st through April 30th
For any questions about the club, email us at email@example.com or call the Range Office at 602-276-0510
Animated flag images by 3DFlags.com